Posting Pictures

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 04:07:41 GMT

Terry,

  I copied Conrad's idea and set up a photo album on my hotmail account.  It
is a piece of cake to do and allows others to see it if they wish.

One of my customers started talking about how she had played a piano just
like hers (except it had been restored--a Steinway O with an art case) at
the governor's mansion in California.  I told her about my photo essay on
the piano of the National Cathedral which we saw after the convention in
Arlington. She logged onto my photo album site, saw some pianos that
interest me and saw the photo essay.  Even better than carrying your
snapshots with you!

  Even though you don't use Hotmail regularly, you can open a hotmail
account (free), go up to the left corner of the Inbox under "Cool Tools" and
click on Photo Albums.
They walk you right thru the process.

  I'd be very interested in seeing your soundboard clamps.  If you want to
see my pics, they are at
http://communities.msn.com/HofstetterPianos/photoalbum

  I hope others post photos too.  It's fun and interesting to see unusual
things.

  Diane