Pitch raising on older pianos

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 18:11:15 +0000

WIMP!
Take the pain and love it! :)
Adopt a "well, there goes the first one" attitude.
Doug Smith, who lives in San Diego now, once had a customer behind him
while he broke a string... uhm... WHILE A STRING BROKE, I should say.  The
customer didnīt notice anything, until he said exactly that.

But yeah, I feel that way too sometimes when going down the bass.
Doesnīt everybody here recognize that split second feeling that you get a
nanosecond before the string breaks?

Hang in there Clyde!

Kristinn