False Beats ??

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 13:54:58 -0500

You ain't payin attention Richard, I've been saying for years  and    years
     and        years                        and
years            that those treble false beats that people insist on
seating strings to bridges for are nearly always caused by loose bridge
pins. That's why I'm a non-seater advocate. It doesn't address the problem.
Maybe you are paying attention though, because you did notice this for
yourself. Check the archives. There's buckets and buckets of discussion on
this one.

Ron N