False Beats ?? Roger :-)

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 09:47:55 -0400

Hi Roger,

Don't know what genus.  Cameleon would be a good guess, as the little bugger
is changing colors on me.  Ron's might have gone through it metamorphasis by
now and stabilized in it's color variations, I'm sure he'd have a better
answer.  Acute lipwormicus spectrus geriatricus, perhaps. ??  <develish
grin>  Mine's only in the lipwormus spectrus declinicus stages,  but quickly
approaching the geriatricus stage, which by the way, can last for close to
three quarters of a century in some healthy specimins.  :-)   (Isn't this
fun?)

Brian T.