Action friction reduction question

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 17:06:54 +0000

Hey List

I´m just about to take a spinet action and check out all the centers.  It´s
had some sticking problems
I´ll start by lubing, figured I´d let it wait a little.  Then check each
pin, and do some reaming and replacement.

I was just wandering whether there´s anything else interesting I could do
e.g. letting it sit out in the sun, put a blow dryer on it etc. :)

No honestly.  Do you have any suggestions?  (scientifically proven methods
or not) <G>

Just taking advantage of ALL knowledge out there,

Kristinn Leifsson
Reykjavík, Iceland