just my 2 cents ..off topic

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:07:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/05/2000 12:04:35 PM, Rook wrote:

<<When I begin to tune a customer's piano, I always begin by showing them how
far from A=440 A4 is; visually(SATll) and aurally(A Fork)..I have been>>

AND to which I replied:
""tooda best of my knowledge there ain't no SAT 11.............."

 AND it has been brought to my attention that I possibly have falsly accussed
Rook of an inappropiate SAT designation.............i.e., IF he had written
his post in a Font such as 'Monaco'  II would have appeared as II and since I
use 'Geneva' as my email font it would have translated it to APPEAR to have
been written as 11. The upshot of the whole thingee is that I need to
continue to search for perfection myself and be more tolerant in MY
'perceived' deficiencies in others...... :-)
Thoroughly chastised...
Jim Bryant (FL)