Selling the business

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:31:56 EDT

I haven't followed this thread completely so forgive me if this point has
been made.

You can want all the money in the world and truly believe your business is
worth $40K, $50K or more, but if no one will pay more than $10k, your
business is worth only $10K.  The primary asset we are selling is good will,
ask your accountants about that one.  If you have indeed hired other techs to
do some of the work you may be justified in asking and getting more for your
business.  If it just you, all you have is a list of people who have had
their pianos tuned in the recent past, nothing more.

Just my 1 cent worth.

Andrew Remillard