Pretty Pictures

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 19:21:57 -0400

Hello all.

I did my first of ten classes this morning and even though
there are only four people in the class they ask very
pointed and intelligent questions.

I did use several of the drawings I have been able to find,
especially early action drawings.

Now I have a new request.  I have a copy of Pianos And Their
Makers but wonder if there are those out there with color
pictures of art cases that they could send me in .jpg or
.tiff format.  I plan to sue them in next week's class or
the week after that.

I want to thank all those who have sent me links,
suggestions and comments, that all have been helpful.  I
consider the first class successful because I did not trip
and fall on my face, I did not stand there with a blank
expression on my face and I did not forget my name.  It did
go well.

I have a lot of parts and teaching aids I have accumulated
over the years that I will be using.  There is a rather nice
Yamaha G2 in the room that will be used extensively.  There
are concerts after my class so I cannot leave the piano is
well or meantone tuning.  Drats!!

Richard, you have have everything I have found so far except
my teaching aids.  Some of those have been buried for years.

Thanks everyone!

		Newton