business cards

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:48:33 -0400

Hi Ron,

Business cards came in two precut sized, normal and larger.
I cannot remember the sizes or names but I printed hundreds
of thousands of them back when.

I think the "association" was a one of invention.

The Strobocon was a twelve window clockwork monster that
likely weighed 40 pounds and was quite accurate because it
used Neon lights which flicker with the 60 cycle current.
No stretch of course, they didn't know about such when you
were born but by the time you were 15 or so they began to
get an inkling of it.  The rotating wheels has the ability
to display maybe 6 partials.

		Newton