pianodisk query

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:46:59 +0200

Do yourself a BIG favour... do NOT try and fix the pianodisk by yourself.
You are asking for trouble. Get someone who knows what they are doing.. You
might want to get yourself qualified on these things, at least enough to do
such repairs yourself, or at least some of them... so ask your local
freindly PD tech if he is willing to take you along for a look see. I am a
qualified PD tech, with some 45 installations under my belt.. I'd be
willing to show you... but then I am way to far away... grin

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.