pianodisk query again

Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:49:32 +0200

Aside from checking to see that all the cables are plugged in to the proper
contacts, you should not attempt to open the unit or the driver board
section to locate any fuses. Give it a good laymans lookover, and if you
cant find anything wrong without opening it, then call in the PD man. Piano
Disks are installed by lots of different folks who often enough each have
their own tricks, I say again, you are asking for trouble if you try to get
inside without having any hands on experience with these from before. This
is not your problem Marcel, its a Piano Disk service problem. You do not
want to make it yours... grin... believe me. I know you want to be the nice
guy and help out the customer.. but dont dink with this. Get training first
if you want to help out in the future.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.