Dopey Tuning

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:41:46 +0200

Course there is pinblock dope and there is pinblock dope. Actually the old Pin
tite and similiar products are quite different approaches from CA and Epoxy
methods and I am not sure the "dope" is the right word for these latter. I never
had any good results from the old style of dope either and what you describe is
what I always ended up with.. stopped useing that kinda thing long time back
now.

I have heard some say that applying CA to pinblocks that have been treated thus
can greatly improve the situation, but CA is something I have very little
experience with so I will leave that to others to confirm or deny

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.