Rebush Damper Guide Rail (sort of)

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:54:11 -0600

 Dick:  A still better use is the one that I found outside of Ashland,
MT.  People in the small town ( that shall remain nameless) gutted the
deceased lady's square grand and used it for her coffin.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT. ( wishing they were ALL 6' under)

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000 14:44:49 -0600 "Dick Beaton" <rbeaton@initco.net>
writes:

> All..
>
> A better use for square grands I heard of.....a lady made a water
> bed out of
> hers rather than go to the expense of moving it!
> Dick MT

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.