insurance

Mark Story mark.story@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:19:29 -0700

Yes, I got a better rate when I went to a good independent agent. He wrote a
policy called a BOP (Business Owner Protection I think). The premium was
very reasonable. He did it this way because when I looked for fire
insurance, it would have been out of sight because of the local of my shop.
Check it out.

Mark Story. RPT
Eastern Washington University
Cheney, Washington