Whippen / wippen

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:44:57 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/2000 1:55:22 PM, Ron wrote:

<<Say Jim... what's a "dealli", and what size T-shirt do you wear?>>

Ron;
 A "dealli" is a colloquialism that belongs in the same family as thingee,
thingamabob, thingamajig, doohickey and whatzit. It may be loosely defined as
"why should we concern ourself"?, or.... "let's don't get our shorts in a
wad".
I shall leave it to the reader to determine the definition to apply in my
usage. :-)
 As fo 't' shirts size...I doesn't wer em, I dresses in tie and tails
whenever I approach this magical instrument haunting my shop....!
Jim Bryant (FL)