Teflon spray

Todd L Mapes foxmeadow@juno.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 05:32:38 -0500

Allan,

Thanks for the warning.  I test sprayed the Super Lube on a flat scrap of
plastic and did notice that it stayed wet after the carrier flashed off.
This is a new piano and I've got to go back again in three months for a
second tuning and will probably hold off on the knuckle lubrication until
I get the teflon powder from Bill.  I appreciate your input.

Todd