Days

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:16:54 +0000

Yeah, like the one I had today.

I ended on pitch raising and tuning a Fazer piano for a relatively good
acquaintance of mine.

He´s very young, 21  :)  and his girlfriend just had a baby two months ago.
They´re both in school and he gets student loans which are the equivalent
of five pitch raises and fine tunings a month.

I decided to charge 5000kr for a 10500kr job.  He only had 4500 on him, so
we decided on sharing a beer someday, his treat.

A very pleasant visit with lots of coffee drinking.

When I got home I noticed a thingy on my windshield.  A PARKING
VIOLATION!  Too close to a cross-walk MY BUTT!

The fine was 2500kr.

4500kr - 2500kr = 2000kr  ($25).

FEMALE DOG! DUNG! INTERCOURSE!

I´m going back there tomorrow to inspect the situation and decide on
further action.

Kristinn Leifsson, public enemy nr. 440
Reykjavík, Iceland

I desperately need that yoga now, I missed the last two sessions!