Teflon and polymer fume fever

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:24:45 +0200

Carol Beigel wrote:

> I'm not sexist either, but it is interesting to note that most men can't
> find the mustard in the refrigerator, yet most Detectives are men!  Go
> figure.

Grin... ?????????? cant find the mustard you say... ??  this is not a sexist
comment you say ?????.. Personally I find that most women cant find their
underwear in the dresser drawers yet most school teachers are women.. what the
connection is I have no idea but there you have it. You gotta love em anyways..

> BTW, most drugs on the market, both over the counter and prescription, have
> never been tested on women.  More women die every year from breast cancer
> than all the men killed in Vietnam.

Are we talking American men... or are we includeing all the Vietnamese as well
??? just wondering.. :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.