Schaff buys American Piano Supply

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:02:14 -0400

Hey Guys,

Apsco's treated me like gold!!  I love those folks.  Most of my orders
are here in two - three days.  Very few errors over the years, and, oh
yes,  I send the checks back fast.  That makes a difference in the
service no matter who you deal with.

I also like their price list set-up, a very simple markup.  I show the
custormer the price in the book, It's great for customer relations.  On
bigger ticket items I even give them a break.

My catalogue is in tatters, however.

Roger Hayden, RPT
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.