Schaff buys American Piano Supply

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:32:08 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/00 9:32:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
michel_lachance@hotmail.com writes:

<< Apsco may have the best prices in the trade, but I wouldn't say they
provide
 the best service (all my orders were prepaid by the way). >>

I have to agree.  I don't know what it is about people who have had no
problems with Apsco.  I had a screw order, a rather large one at that, which
was lost and finally found on the boss's desk.  I asked when they thought
they could get around to filling it, they had no idea.  Oh well.  I only hope
Apsco will learn from Schaff but I fear even more the loss of competition.

Andrew Remillard