Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:45:34 -0500

Paul, I searched and got these addresses.

Warren

www.vandaking.com
www.pianosupplies.com
mail.efxstudio.com
www.newoctave.com
www.pianosupply.com
www.pianobench.com
www.player-care.com
home.earthlink.net
www.sheetmusic1.com
www.schaffpiano.com   (This is the one I use most)

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed