Cost of Fear(was prices)

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 16:17:44 -0700

Occasionaly I hear from fellow techs on this list that tuner/techs often
don't have much $ left over after ALL the bills are paid. Well, for me, I am
single, with no debt and a stellar credit rating. I know of FEW other
trades/jobs that pay $85-$100 per hour! So for me, at least, i feel very
fortunate to have "found" this profession. I have NO complaints as I am my
OWN boss, choose my own hours and take time off/vacations pretty much at my
whim. I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely work to live, not the
reverse. I absolutely love my work, but I also love the freedom it gives me
to pursue a variety of interests, and still make a great living!

Cheers,

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA