Reshaping VS new hammers - Condition etc

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:23:32 -0500

>...Keith makes some very good points below which I interpret as a vote for a
>minimalist approach...
>Richard Brekne

Richard, List,

Glad to see you are back and in full swing on Pianotech, Richard, and I do
appreciate the "very good points" comment.

Actually though, to interpret them as a minimalist approach doesn't seem
applicable for what I mentioned, as by definition it suggests "Being or
providing a bare minimum of what is necessary".

In responding to Bob Luderer specific comments as I did, I offered a very
realistic and practical approach, one that is, "Capable of being used or
put into effect; Intended to serve a purpose without elaboration."

Hope this clarifies my position.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731