Fwd: PianoTechList Comments

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 02:16:34 -0500

Hi Bob,
            The tech's at Tanglewood are among the finest, how ever a clip
from a memo, from the chief tech.  It is indeed a major change at the
factory, in spite of contrary opinions.   I am confident that things will
work them selves out.  It is just going to take some time.
A lot of people have a great deal of anxiety happening over this, and many
have already lost their income.  Mature people will have a little
compassion, others will make snide remarks and indulge in sarcastic gossip.
 I view your comments as fair.  How ever we have been able to make them in
to very good quality instruments at their value price point.

Regards Roger