July Journal

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:58:56 -0700

Hello Murray,
I've forwarded your question on to the Home Office.  They handle this sort
of thing and will be the ones to respond.   I'm sorry for this inconvenience
and am equally as eager to know what happened.

Thanks for your patience,
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Techncians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Murray Seminuk
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2001 8:27 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: July Journal

Hi Jeannie
On Monday of this week the mailman delivered a package that contained 4
separate boxes for 4 different PTG members in our city.Each box contained
,the PTG journal,PTG Membership Directory,and a folder listing the  member
benefits.Now I live in the north end of this city and all the others live in
the south.We as Canadian PTG Members are not able to participate in the
Member Benefits that are available to all the US Members.Am I now required
to act as a postman?The least we as out of the country members can expect is
to have our literature delivered to our door, not to be driving around the
city to get it. Can anyone explain what is happening?

Murray