software suggestions

Scott Jackson jurjens@tpg.com.au
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 17:42:03 +1000

Tom,
I know it's an expensive option, but Reyburn is about to release CyberTuner for the Compac iPaq 3600.
http://www.reyburn.com/pocketrct.html

This runs Microsoft Pocket PC, which i believe includes "Pocket Outlook". You could use the "Tasks" section of it for scheduling, and "Contacts" for customers.
I shall keep researching the possibilities of using "Pocket Access" with the iPac. Here's a starting place:
http://www.microsoft.com/MOBILE/handheldpc/features/access.asp

I think this is what i'm going to aim for, as i love the idea of tuning software and customer database & schedule all in my pocket!
Keep us informed if you find out any more information.

swj

Scott Jackson
Jurjens Pianos
Wollongong Australia