safety/idiots and sharp objects

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 09:55:13 -0500

Hi Patrick,
There's a trend I've noticed through the years. When I was younger, my
reflexes were faster than my brain cell (though I never was formidable like
Paul), and I tended to accumulate a lot of small nicks, scratches, and
dents at regular intervals. As I have aged and accumulated experience in
healing, I've learned to curb my reflexes until my brain cell lumbers into
range and considers the possible consequences of the action. The result is
that I hurt myself a lot less often, but when I do, it tends to be in some
obscure manner and more severe on average. Whether that's a net gain or
not, I can't say. There is one rule that never seems to change though. The
primary use of music wire is in blood sacrifice. The stuff is carnivorous,
likes human body parts, and is very resourceful. It can't be outwitted
indefinitely however careful we are.

Ron N