Baldwin...Biasco response

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 04:12:10 EDT

> I am one of the owners of Biasco Piano Company and the Cincinnati
> Enquirer unfortunately didn't report the situation with regard to Biasco
> and Baldwin correctly.

When run through my spell checker, the above statement reads this way:

"I am one of the owners of Fiasco Piano Company and the Cincinnati
Inquirer unfortunately didn't report the situation with regard to Fiasco
and Baldwin correctly.  "

I didn't see anything misleading about the article.  Bankruptcy is often a
spiraling situation.  The fact remains that Baldwin may not be getting $2
million it was counting on and desperately needs to stay in business.

Now which newspaper was this double talking piano salesman talking about?
The Cincinnati Inquirer or the National Enquirer?

What a coincidence that the spell checker wants to call this Chicago company
the same name that many of us in nearby Madison, WI have jokingly called it
for years.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin