Grand Storage

Paul tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 07:53:28 -0500

List
A client wants to know if storing her grand piano on its side for about =
2 years will do any damage. It is about 10 yrs. old and had semi-regular =
service. She did not mention the name of the piano or where it will be =
stored, but I will assume, until confirmed, that it will be in a =
controlled environment. I've had some of my old grands on their sides =
for several with no ill effects, but these are in for reworking and =
their mine. I get a little apprehensive about later model grands being =
stored this long this way.

Paul Chick