<<WAY OFF TOPIC>> Puppy Names

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:46:14 -0700

How about ebony?

jeannie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Robert Goodale
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 4:34 PM
To: PianoTech List
Subject: <<WAY OFF TOPIC>> Puppy Names

WARNING:  This subject is off topic to pianos as computers
are to potato salad.

Okay- you were warned...

I don't often revert this far off topic but I wanted to
briefly employ your assistance.  We just got a new 8 week
old Black Lab puppy this past weekend.  We would like to
give him a name, perhaps somewhat related toward pianos.  At
the moment we are strongly leaning toward "Joplin", (A.K.A.
Scott), but we have thought of others too, (Opus, Wolfgang,
Sinatra, Forte, Allegro, etc).

We would like to hear your suggestions before we settle.
Thank you!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

P.S. We decided that "Wippen" would be a great kitty name!