<<WAY OFF TOPIC>> Puppy Names

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 05:40:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rob,

You've already gotten lots of good ones.

One more to add to the pile...  it's a little
more obscure when it comes to relating to pianos,
more a musical reference in jazz, but...

How about "Midnight"?

(Ok, ok, I'll confess, that's our dog's name.
He's a black lab mix with some huskey in him.
And since we're confessing, I rarely call him by
his name.  It's usually either "Putz" or "Putzo"
which he seems to have figured out about as well
as his real name.  He doesn't recognize either
one of them unless there's food involved.  He's
just not too bright.  Shall we say the wheel's
still a'turnin' but the mouse done quit!  I was
gonna say he's dumb as a post but I wouldn't want
to insult the post...)  ;-)

Good luck, Rob.

Brian

=====