Way Off Topic - Puppy names

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 05:52:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Terry,

I didn't think you were the St. Bernard type!...

I have to tell you about the last time I saw one.

It was right after the convention.  I met up with
my family up in PA and spent some time up there.
And while we were there, we went to a theatre
production of "Noah" at the Sight & Sound
Theatre.  (They put on some pretty awesome
productions.  If you're ever near Strasburg, PA,
you might enjoy it.)  They had many live animals
on stage, horses, cattle, camels, donkeys, sheep,
goats, birds, pigs, even skunks, and more, and
not all in cages either.  But one of Noah's
favorite animals (in the play, anyway), was a St.
Bernard.  At one part of the play, Noah called
for his dog and here came the St. Bernard,
running across the stage to meet him.

I know it may sound kinda silly, but I found
myself with tears streaming down my face.  The
last time I had seen a St. Bernard like that was
when I laid my 'Bear' in a blanket and burried
him on a hot Saturday afternoon in July, two
years ago.  He had gotten sick with a heart
problem that the vet couldn't fix.  A person can
get attached to an animal, can't they? (sniffle)

Enough of that.  I gotta get to work.

Brian T.

=====
Brian Trout