travel costs

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:21:34 -0400 (EDT)

--- Don <drose@dlcwest.com> wrote:
> I will go anywhere to tune a piano on this basis,
> and be happy........... My own distance charge kicks
in at ten miles.

Too far for me is too far to realisticly make an
economic return trip with a part,string....., sticky
key.
Imagine if:
I travel 150klm for a group of 4 clients, split a
$100 charge(25each)for 2 hours extra travel &
some gas money, and then am requested to return for a
sticky key. Do I charge the $40 service call plus $100
travel on one client for the sticky key, or other
minor problem.

How do you handle this when you "go anywhere"(far) and
get a call/request followup for an odd thing.

                                 Dave Renaud