travel costs

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 19:07:43 -0600

Hi David,

I give them a choice. Pay my full distance charge, or wait until I am in
the area again. I have very few call backs perhaps 1 per thousand.

The one time I had one out of town was for a residential school. The piano
in the music room (a new acrosonic style baldwin) had had some regulation
done--and a week later I got a call saying it didn't play.

I drove out fearing the worst..and found the piano *chock full*  of broken
up soda crackers. I clean it up as best as I could and gave them the bill
for serve including distance charges. I did check over the other
instruments as well and there were no problems.