Please forward to Mary

Joel Jones jajones2@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 21:54:29 -0500

On 8/7/01 11:36 AM, "Ron Nossaman" <RNossaman@KSCABLE.com> wrote:

>> Mary,
>> Joe Garrett here. Having taught at numerous National convnetions, I have
>> never been privy to the results of the class evaluations. Is it possible to
>> have a look-see? As I do care about the attendee's perceptions of my
>> classes, this would help me to improve upon my classes.
>> Thanks,
>> Joe
>
> Good question Joe, I wondered about that myself.
>
> Ron N
Ron, Roger, Joe,
Evaluations should be forthcoming, as I know they are useful to see what
reactions techs had to your teaching.  A summary of comments has been sent
in past years, so if you missed them that's unfortunate.
    Hope you are looking forward to Chicago and thinking about classes that
would be exciting and informative for our Institute.  Keep in tune!
Joel
--
Joel A. Jones  RPT
Assistant Director - TEAM2002