twilight zone

jstuart1 jstuart1@pdq.net
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 02:52:27 -0500

Ron,
I am in the houston area and my cable modem access light has been going crazy al
week as well. I have a Netgear RT314 router on mine with a built in hardware
firewall but I don't know if the firewall tracs anything or not. I have updated
Norton and set it to scan every file not just the defaults. No virus found.
Wonder if everyone's access light is going nutso.

Judy