September Bolduc soundboard/pinblock class

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:09:08 -0400 (EDT)

Bolduc is not far from us here in Ottawa.
He is coming  to do a class on soundboard
and pinblock installation in an upright for our Sept.
meeting.
We are using a 1920" Heintzman that has
been donated, and are installing a brand
new soundboard and pinblock. If other wish
to see this class, it are opening it up.
Bolduc will be making a video of these procedures.

Bolduc Upright Soundboard and Pinblock Seminar

The Ottawa Chapter is pleased to open up its
September class to a limited number of visiting
participants, first come first serve. Learn how to
replace a soundboard and pinblock in an upright piano.
Bolduc will be giving this two day demonstration on an
old Hientzman upright. He will be making a video
of the entire process. You can experience these
procedures in person at the Warehouse of "Ottawa
Piano's" Sept 15th and 16th. This specilized seminar
to a limited number of visiting participants. We are
offering this opportunity for the low cost/(donation
towards supplies) of $34 US or $50 Can., Hotel rates
are relatively cheap, and only one or two nights over
are nessesary, depending when you can arrive. There
will be an opening for technicial testing on the
friday night, Sept 14, while our Local RPT's, are at
the warehouse setting up for the weekend.

 Sept 15th: 8 am till 12noon, 1:30pm till 5:30pm
 Sept 16th: 8am till 12 noon, 1:30 till 3:30 pm if
        required.

 Cost= $34 US, $50 Can.

 Place: 2535 Blackwell, unit #108, Ottawa

 Hotel: Info sent Upon registration request.
        Cost $89 Can, about $58 US

 Information: David Renaud
              e-mail: drjazzca@yahoo.ca
              1-819-776-3005

 Registration by check or money order payable to
"PTG-Ottawa" mailed to:
 121 Riel blvd.,Hull, Quebec,Canada,J8Y 5Y4

PS:(Del) No attatchments this time