pedaling, peddling--OT

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:24:54 -0500

>Piddling on the List, much like tinkling on the keys, is best indulged in
>minimally - if at all.

>As you were.

Now Ron and Jim,
                             I need to correct you both,  "Piddling"  In
merry Ole England, is some thing that is done in a back alley when
desperation strikes, after closing time.   Of coarse this is not acceptable
behavior for a Gentleman.
I have only second hand knowlege of such a  foul practice.

Now as to my grammar and spelling, it is consistent,  I fail with absolute
regularity.   My typing skills are also, strictly hunt and peck.

May I suggest the spelling cops, block my name on their email list, this
way I will no longer cause offense.

Being a slow learner, I'm content to ignore spelling and gramatical errors,
since technical content is more to my interest.

Have a nice day

Roger