Baldwin...Biasco response

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:09:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/01 8:00:00 AM Central Daylight Time, Wimblees@AOL.COM
writes:

> The only way to prevent future Bremmerazation attacks is to ignore any posts
> form Billbrpt@AOL.COM.
>
> Willem Blees
> Bremmerized piano technician from St. Louis

Truly amazing how some of you so consistently do over and over what you have
sworn you would never do again.

I say, let's ban Wim from the List, kick him out of PTG and get him fired
from that university job as punishment for all of his unprovoked attacks.
Geese, I've never known anyone to create such havoc and disorder.  It's truly
a disgrace.  He should be hospitalized and drugged until he can thin and
behave normally.  Yeah, ain't that right, fellahs?

See y'all at the National.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin