Soundboard replacement info

Graeme Harvey gharvey@netsource.co.nz
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 14:07:55 -0000

Thanks to those that have responded thus far. I will look into Andre
Bolduc's video. My player doesn't accept american system (NTSC) but I may be
able to source one that does.
So Roger -hold fire on bringing a copy till I confirm.

Regarding PTG Journal cd's, well yes I'd very much like them too, but I'm
not an RPT member (am a member of PTTG NZ)and the non-member asking price of
$295 US for the CD would work out to about $700 NZ. Quite prohibitive of me.

I'll explore all the options offered and give some feedback as I progress.

Thanks all

Regards
Graeme Harvey
New Plymouth