Bluebook of Pianos

philromano@attglobal.net philromano@attglobal.net
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:12:59 -0400

Clyde,

I'd be very interesteds in your review of their book. Also something =
about the publisher if you can glean anything. I looked at the web site =
but it didn't rock my world!=20

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Clyde Hollinger=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 7:38 AM
  Subject: Bluebook of Pianos

  Friends,=20
  Five weeks ago I ordered The "Original" Bluebook of Pianos by Bob =
Furst.  It arrived yesterday.=20

  Is anyone interested in further information on this book?  If so, I'll =
give a description here.  Others may already own the book and perhaps =
would like to give their input.  I haven't really looked at it much yet. =

  Regards,=20
  Clyde Hollinger, RPT=20
  Lititz, PA, USA=20