Pseudo-Ivory Keytops

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 07:14:24 -0400

Hi Laura -

A dozen years of success is hard to argue with!  I don't own any white
shoes, hence have not used any white liquid shoe polish, but my only
concern would be the presence of wax in the polish.  Things tend to not
adhere well to waxy surfaces.  Perhaps this product is primarily a white
dye, with very little or no wax?  Or perhaps the adhesive you use is
tenacious and will adhere well enough to wax.

Whatever you're doing has served you well...

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com