Wanted To Become Your Vendor

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:45:10 -0500

> Dear Sir,
>
> We like to introduce ourselves that we are the manufacturer and Exporter of all kinds of terry Towels, Wash Cloth, Hand Towels, Bath Towels, BathRobe and Bath Mats in plain white and dyed of every size and weight.

> As we know you are importing Towels, Wash cloth, Polishing cloth and many other Textile made-ups. We like to have inquiry from you.

Oh ya... every piano technician needs bath robes.  They look so dashing in the client's home.  I give wash cloths away as complementary gifts all the time....

> Export Department

Export for what, Pearl River?

Obviously the filters are having a rough time today.  Where did these people get the idea that "pianotech" was relevant to bath robes?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV