Need tech in Olympia, WA area to evaluate Gerhard Heintzman grand

GBOLES@AOL.COM GBOLES@AOL.COM
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:28:50 EDT

Dear List,
       I have a local customer who has inherited a Gerhard Heintzman grand
piano that is located in the Olympia, Washington area. She would like an RPT
in that area to evaluate its condition and possibly do the restoration. The
information she gave me on the piano is listed below. If you live near that
area, please e-mail me privately of your interest in this project:
GBOLES@aol.com.

Thanks,

Greg Boles
Baton Rouge, LA