Yellow vertical key fronts

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:17:15 -0500

Hi Lance,
                Be careful with this advice,  I have seen some yellow
fronts on pianos with 'Ivorite' key tops.  The customer may get a tad upset
at the change of feel, between the one piece molded type key material, and
the the less slippery 'Ivorite'.  Other wise I can agree with you, re time
taken.
Yamaha has been excellent with their support with this problem.
Regards Roger.