CA GLUE

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:58:45 -0700

Rogerio,

It's commonly known as SUPERGLUE!  I'm sure you have it there in the
small tubes sold in hardware, office supply stores or even
supermarkets.  The technical name is cyanoacrilate (C-A), and in its
less common form it is available in three viscosities here, the lowest
of which is less than water, closer to alcohol, and very useful in
several piano applications.  There's also an accelerator which makes it
harden even faster, and a softener in case of accidents.  Hope that
helps.

Paul Larudee