Baldwin Bridges

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:08:34 -0500

>    My, my! A question from Ron! If someone as knowledgeable as you, Ron,
>can still have the humility to ask an occasional question, then there is
>certainly hope for the rest of us.

That's not humility Kevin. It's a combination of curiosity and ignorance. I
still have piles and piles of both. In fact, I'm considering a new motto
for the shop reading "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?" That ought to inspire
confidence among the casual browsers, wouldn't you think? The rest of you
will just have to get your own motto.

>    I really do believe that the ones who act like they know everything
>there is to know about pianos, are sadly mistaken.

Ah yes, but do they know that? I learned a lot of interesting stuff today.

Ron N