Discussion among Peers (was: Lighten Touch)

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:40:25 -0700

At 07:30 PM 08/16/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Lordy, we just gotta stop putting words into others mouths and watch how we
>interpret what we read. (I can dream, can't I? :-)
>
>Gina

Yeah, Gina, and we can stop assuming that someone knows less than they
do, and automatically equating their work to our pet local yokels.
This isn't the first time that the list has assumed someone isn't
in the Guild or doesn't go to conventions, when they are, and do.

Maybe we should get back that original subject line: "Lighten Touch."

Susan Kline, RPT, yada-yada-yada