oilers (Protek-good method)

BSHARPTUNE@AOL.COM BSHARPTUNE@AOL.COM
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 12:56:03 EDT

Joe,

I checked out your site.  Good stuff!  Bought your string level in Reno...a
really good tool that I should have bought a long time ago.  On the oiler
that you have though, the only problem I have had with these type is that,
unless completely full, the fluid flows too much.  I tried the Hopps powdered
teflon dispenser which has a long enough needle, bottle smaller though....had
the same problem with flow.  If the internal barrel diameter is smaller than
the Hopp's or other hypo oilers, I think it would work, but that's the
million dollar question!

Thanks - Devlon