Hot and Heavy [ON Topic]

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:31:43 -0500

Hi Z!,
         Both of our concert grands have to the floor fitted tarps, that are
heavily quilted,  it helps quite a bit.  But there is no real way to over come
those concerts in the park, stability type things.   Minimizing is the best
you
can hope for.  Besides the heavy tarp, laying two moving blankets on the
strings inside the piano seems to help.  But I may be fooling myself on that
one.
Insulate and protect, in the best way possible.
Regards Roger.